Terms & Conditions
1) With your consent: In all other cases, our Company has to obtain your explicit consent before transferring information about you to third parties. For example, our Company may implement a joint proposal or competition with a third party. In this case, we will ask for your permission to share your personal information with a third party.
2) To our partners who act on our behalf:
We cooperate with other companies that provide business support services on our behalf; therefore, your personal information may be partially disclosed. We require such companies to use the information only for the purpose of providing contractual services; they are prohibited from transmitting this information to other parties in situations other than the cases when it is caused by the need to provide the specified services. Examples of business support services: fulfillment of orders, filling of requests, issuance of prizes and bonuses, conducting surveys among customers, and managing information systems. We also disclose general anonymized information when selecting service providers.
3) To subsidiaries and joint ventures: A subsidiary or joint venture is an organization with our Company having at least 50% of the equity participation. In case your personal information is transferred to a subsidiary or a joint venture, our Company demands not to disclose this information to other parties for marketing purposes and not to use your information in any way that contradicts your choice. If you have indicated that you do not want to receive any marketing materials from our Company, we will not share your information with our subsidiaries and joint ventures for marketing purposes.
4) To jointly positioned or partnership pages: Our Company may share information with partner organizations, with which we implement special offers and promotional activities on jointly positioned pages of our website. When requesting personal data on such pages, you will receive a warning about the transfer of information. The partner uses any information you provide following its own privacy notice, which you can read before providing your personal information.
5) When transferring of business: Our Company reserves the right to transfer your personal data in connection with the full or partial sale or transfer of our business or its assets. When selling or transferring the business, our Company will provide you with an opportunity to refuse to transfer your personal information. In some cases, this may mean that the new company will not be able to continue providing you with the services or products previously provided by our Company.
6) To law-enforcement authorities: Our Company has the right to disclose personal information without your consent to third parties on any of the following grounds: to avoid violations of the law, regulatory legal acts, or court orders; participation in government investigations; assistance in fraud prevention; as well as strengthening or protecting the rights of the Company or its subsidiaries. All your personal information provided when registering on our website can be changed at any time or completely removed from our database at your request. To do this, you can contact us in any convenient way using the contact information from a special section of our website. You can unsubscribe from our regular mailing at any time by clicking on the special link that is placed at the end of each letter.